The VHT RedLine 50B bass amp is brimming with the same pro-quality features. Tt has active and passive inputs to accommodate any bass, a post-EQ low-noise XLR DI output with level control for recording or connecting to a PA, a pre-EQ tuner jack, an extension speaker jack and a high-quality post-EQ effects loop.
The 50B also has Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, and its built-in limiter insures that the sound is always tight and clean.
The 50B adds an effects blend control, which is great for blending clean tones with effects; try it with your favorite distortion pedal and hear how blending clean tones with distortion can keep the sound tight and punchy, with the added growl and grind from the distortion pedal.
The 50B also adds a master volume control.
The 50B’s solidly built rear-ported cabinet is loaded with a pro-quality 12” speaker with double-roll surround for true deep-bass tones. It also has an aux input for your playback devices and a headphone jack for silent practicing, plus a luxurious leather handle to enhance your carrying pleasure.
For more volume, try it with its accompanying RedLine 1x12” extension speaker cabinet.
- Model Number: AV-RL-50B
- Max Output: 50 watts
- Channels 1 channel
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid, High, Effects Blend, Master Volume, DI Level
- Switches: Power
- Effects: None
- Speaker: 12" VHT Special Design, rear-ported cabinet
- Jacks: Passive & Active Inputs, Effects Loop Send & Return, Aux In, Headphones, Tuner Out, XLR DI Out, Extension Speaker
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 18.5’’ X 17.0’’ X 12.25” (470mm x 430mm x 310mm)
- Weight: 33.5 pounds 15.2 KG))