D'Addario Prelude Violin Single D String, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension
- Scaled to fit 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. This D string is nickel wound. Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches providing unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion. Prelude violin strings are manufactured using a solid steel core. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, they have excellent bow response. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value. D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known worldwide for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario continues to develop and manufacture exceptional strings and accessories for violin, viola, cello and double bass, incorporating innovative, environmentally friendly packaging that reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- 4/4 scale violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm)
- Medium tension
- Solid steel core optimized to create the warmest-sounding student strings available
- Educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, economy, and durability
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry