The D'Addario EJ10 is an extra light gauge 80/20 Bronze set providing lower tension ideal for vintage instruments and playability. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
D'Addario EJ10 Features
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047