For the more advanced student, the Anton Breton AB-20 violin outfit is the perfect choice for continued and inspired musical study. Each instrument is produced by combining only the best quality woods with the most meticulous workmanship in the age-old tradition of master luthiers to assure that they not only respond well to the players touch and sound great, but to also last throughout the entire educational process. Each outfit includes everything the student needs to get started including a lightweight yet durable shaped case covered in a black luggage-grade nylon denier and a high quality brazilwood bow.
- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, solid spruce top
- Handcarved solid maple back, sides, and neck assure a bright, focused sound
- Beautiful polished ebony fingerboard and fittings along with VP-61 alloy tailpiece with  built-in finetuners
- Round, resilient Anton Breton AB-112 brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility gives crystal clear tone
- Heavy duty ballistic nylon Featherweight C-3907 archtop shaped case for ultra-lightweight protection