The Anton Breton AB-113 Brazilwood 4/4 Size Student Violin Bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point – from student bows to higher end models – by utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, high-quality fittings and a comfortable grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
- Octagonal, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button provides enduring beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13″ violas